Welcome to Art at Swiss Re.
Art and architecture significantly contribute to Swiss Re's brand and identity. They express the core values of the company, underpin Swiss Re's commitment to offering a stimulating working environment and bringing cultural responsibility to life. Over the last 20 years Art at Swiss Re has become a outstanding and truly inspiring corporate art collection.
- "Earthquake Circle, 1991" by Richard Long at Swiss Re Zurich
- "Concrete Landscapes, 2010" by Fischli/Weiss at Swiss Re Zurich
- "Wall Drawing # 1168, Curved Color Bands, 2005" by Sol LeWitt at Swiss Re Armonk
- "Trifecta, 2012" by Robert Irwin at Swiss Re Fort Wayne
- "Series, A,B,C,D, 2013" by Shirana Shahbazi at Swiss Re Zurich
- "Untitled (For Otto Freundlich), 2007" by Anselm Reyle at Swiss Re Zurich
- "Agaricus Brasiliensis / Volts VI, 2005" by John M. Armleder at Swiss Re Zurich
- "Relational Relation Screen, 2004" by Liam Gillick at Swiss Re London