Welcome to Art at Swiss Re.
Art and architecture significantly contribute to Swiss Re's brand and identity. They express the core values of the company, underpin Swiss Re's commitment to offering a stimulating working environment and bringing cultural responsibility to life. Over the last 20 years Art at Swiss Re has become a outstanding and truly inspiring corporate art collection.
- "Earthquake Circle, 1991" by Richard Long in Swiss Re Zurich
- "Concrete Landscapes, 2010" by Fischli/Weiss in Swiss Re Zurich
- "Wall Drawing # 1168, Curved Color Bands, 2005" by Sol LeWitt in Swiss Re Armonk
- "Trifecta, 2012" by Robert Irwin in Swiss Re Fort Wayne
- "Series, A,B,C,D, 2013" by Shirana Shahbazi in Swiss Re Zurich
- "Untitled (For Otto Freundlich), 2007" by Anselm Reyle in Swiss Re Zurich
- "Agaricus Brasiliensis / Volts VI, 2005" by John M. Armleder in Swiss Re Zurich
- "Relational Relation Screen, 2004" by Liam Gillick in Swiss Re London